Method & materials (primary)
Gentle support to strengthen the foundations
To help your children do their homework and prepare them for the external CEB test
"More than one in three pupils aged 10 to 15 has already received private tuition (RTL info, 1 September 2009) "Good methods are acquired from an early age" (RTL info, 1 September 2009).
Every day of the week, we welcome your child from 4th to 6th grade in our twelve "Method & Subjects" centres in the French Community, for two-hour work sessions that allow him/her to
- To get up to speed in difficult subjects
- To prepare for interviews
- To gradually acquire a method of working that will enable them to look forward with confidence to the end of their primary education and then their secondary education
- This is done in the context of a small group whose presence both reassures and stimulates the student.
- Contact & registration directly with our director Mr. Simon at 0494 08 37 97 or by email francois(at)cogitobelgium.com
The Method & Subjects sessions offer primary school children who want to ensure their academic progress an integrated school support solution (work method, work programme, individual explanations, exam simulations) in an optimal setting (motivation, calm, emulation). The goal is to succeed and progress!
As far as tutoring is concerned, Cogito will quickly become like your child's second school, only nicer, more individualized and, above all, more effective!
Cogito study and language courses
Students enrolled in Méthode & matières come to study at the Cogito study centres in Brussels (Uccle, Jette or Woluwé), Louvain-la-Neuve, Waterloo, Namur, Liège, Charleroi, Mons, Tournai and Arlon on Mondays, optionally on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 16.15 to 18.15, on Wednesday afternoons and on Saturdays, all day.
The objective of Méthode & matières is the success of the student. Students are integrated into a team under the guidance of a Cogito coach: this is a proven method for motivating them (emulation) and for creating a positive and proactive study climate.
In summary, the Method & Materials sessions are :
- a working method
- individual explanations
- simulations of interros
- to make effective progress in the study of courses in a friendly environment