Weekends CE1D 2023
On the road to success in CE1D 2023!
Study weekends CE1D
To prepare for the CE1D (second session, organised by your child's school) in the best possible way, we offer intensive revision weekends CE1D.
These 'CE1D' weekends are organised in our offices in Etterbeek and Louvain-la-Neuve, of your choice. A distance learning option is also available. Each working day starts at 9am and ends at 4pm. Don't worry: there will be a one-hour lunch break at midday 😉 as well as short breaks to air out the working sessions. Dates: 20-21 May 2023, 27-28-29 May 2023, 3-4 June 2023 and 10-11 June 2023. Request for information
The aim is clearly to help your child reach the level of passing the different tests of CE1D in the second session: maths, science, French, modern languages. In this respect, his or her current knowledge is tested at the beginning of the first weekend, in order to identify the areas to be worked on with him or her, and then to actively consolidate and complete his or her knowledge. This is done through a individualised support.
The trainers are selected for their dynamism and pedagogy.
Contact: Mr François Simon on +32 494 08 37 97.
In summary, the aim of the CE1D weekends is to :
- Finalise in-depth understanding
- Making full days of study profitable in the run-up to CE1D
- Refine the working method in a targeted way
- Test and validate assimilation (math, science, French, modern languages)
- The study period is considered as a complement to the School supportbut without the need to link the two services
The ce1d Cogito weekend in 4 words:
- Aiming for success!